President's Day Activities
We are offering several fun and exciting activities this President's Day! This is an amazing opportunity for campers who are off from school, and are ready for some time at the bay! With half-day wakesports options, and a full day Oceans Explorers activity option, there is an opportunity for offseason camp fun for campers of all interests!
PRESIDENT'S DAY SCHEDULEMonday, February 19, 2024
- PRESIDENT'S DAY PULLS - WAKEBOARDING SESSION
- 8:45am-9:00am - Drop Off
- 9:00am-12:00pm - Wakeboarding Session*
- 12:00pm-12:15pm - Pick Up or supervised
lunch if registered for afternoon session.
- *Open to beginners and experienced riders
- PRESIDENT'S DAY PULLS - TUBING AND KNEEBOARDING SESSION
- 12:45pm-1:00pm - Drop Off
- 1:00pm-4:00pm - Tubing and Kneeboarding Session
- 4:00pm-4:15pm - Pick Up
- PRESIDENT'S DAY - OCEAN EXPLORERS ACTIVITIES
- 8:45am-9:00am - Drop Off
- 9:00am-12:00pm Morning Actvities
- 12:00pm-12:30pm - LUNCH
- 12:30pm-3:30pm - Afternoon Activities
- 3:30pm-4:00pm - Pick Up
This activity is a great opportunity for campers to develop their skills outside of the spring and summer season on their day off from school! This session is scheduled in the morning to take advantage of typically calmer conditions, which are ideal for wakeboarding. Open to both beginning, and experienced riders.
In this full-day program, campers will participate in hands-on and engaging activities ranging from getting face-to-face with interesting microscopic sea organisms to on-the-water fun like paddling games (weather permitting). The goal of this program is to foster a connection to the ocean and the marine environment in a fun camp setting.
PREREQUISITE: Returning LITs only. Must have served as an LIT in a previous season.
The Watersports Camp Refund Policy aims to maintain quality programs while allowing flexibility for camp families.
Cancellations or transfers initiated with:
- Greater than 7 days notice: Full refund minus 3% processing fee -or- full credit towards a future camp.
- 3-7 days notice: 50% refund minus 3% processing fee -or- 50% credit towards a future camp.
- Less than 3 days notice: No refunds or credits.
Illness/Injury Cancellations: We understand last-minute injuries and illnesses occur. We will do our best to accommodate a full credit towards a future camp with a doctor’s note.
Weather Cancellation Policy
Our camps are designed to operate outside. In the event of adverse weather, regularly scheduled activities may be cancelled or modified. In the case of rain or other conditions that may prevent the ability to hold outdoor programming, you will be notified of the cancellation of activities. Please have a back up plan ready in the case of cancellation.